PPHU KLIMEK Company began its activity on automotive industry in 1995.
The company was established as a result of the restructuring of the family business with traditions dating back to the '70s. Our experience and high quality of products have consolidated our position on the market thanks to which subsequent years were associated with continuous development.
We have specialized in the production of thermoformed components from HIPS, ABS, ABS-PMMA, ASA, HDPE, PVC, PP, PC, PMMA.
Currently, the production plant covers 7,500 m² and employs 70 people. We have our own design, construction and tooling department so that together with our partners we can quickly and comprehensively realize each project, guaranteeing the performance of the tooling and finished detail at the highest level.
- internal elements made of ABS (window frames, seats) to used in buses, microbuses, delivery vans and special vehicles
- thermoformed external elements from ABS-PMMA and HDPE for special vehicles, passenger cars and collective transport
- thermoforming any products with dimensions up to 2400x1420x600mm or 2100x2100x800mm from HIPS, ABS, ABS-PMMA, ASA, PEHD, PVC
- external self adhesive PCV profiles masking panel/roof joints and draining water from windscreen, PCV profiles masking panel/lining joints, finishing of wheel housing (preventing splashing), ends of profiles.
- internal PCV door sills masking floor/wall joints and squeezed into profile C, seals for window plastic/panel finishing